Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sending Puppies Home

In the next couple of weeks we will be sending the last of our puppies from the spring 11 litters to their new homes.  We have Scarlett's Black going to Vermont, Scarlett's Red going to Seattle, and Angel's Maggie going to Anchorage.  We are excited to have the dogs go to these families, but we are certainly going to miss these puppies.


Black, Red, and our stud Mojo have lately been learning how to play fetch.  They love to run after the toy I throw and race to see who can bring it back to me.  They are clear that the command "release" means they are to give me the toy so that I can throw it again.  They will even sit and wait for me to throw the toy once again.  



In the morning when I get the dogs out they will patiently wait for me to put out their food and water before I open their crates and let them out on the deck.  I really enjoy their temperaments.  I am going to miss them.  To those of you who will be getting these dogs, your are going to love your new family members!

No comments:

Post a Comment